Learn about abortion rights:
- What Judaism teaches about abortion: NCJW Educational Material
- CVS and Walgreens Plan to Offer Abortion Pills Where Abortion is Legal: Read Article
- FDA’s Step Forward on Medication Abortion Isn’t Even Close to Enough: Read Article
- Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism : Read Article
- NCJW Raises $1 Million to Help Patients Access Abortion Care: Read Article
Actions you can take to support abortion rights:
- While we await the ruling, the Food and Drug Administration could and should ease its remaining restrictions on medication abortion — removing obstacles and facilitating access to this safe and effective option. Learn More
- Urge your lawmakers to pass the Equal Access to Abortion Coverage in Health Insurance (EACH) Act, which would end dangerous and discriminatory coverage bans.
- Send an email to your lawmakers. Use NCJW’s template to urge your senators and representatives to expand abortion access, not limit it.
- NCJW’s Jewish Fund for Abortion Access supports our response to the ever-changing landscape, and helps us nimbly and flexibly address urgent needs — like the case in Texas. Give generously today to help us continue our important efforts.